tamtam02 @
Agriculteur
Agriculteur

1900pts

Navigateur : n.c.

Message Posté le: 11 février 2016 à 15:00  Lien permanent
Répondre en citant
Salut amis fermiers ^^
J'ai récemment fait l'acquisition d'un 4960X ES qui d'après le vendeur fonctionne très bien sur son Asus R4 black.
Mais voilà problème la carte ne boot pas le bios et me met erreur 67 puis reboot...
Mon bios est biensur à jour en 2.7 et j'ai fait plusieurs clearcmos sans succès...
Alors que tout fonctionne très bien avec mon 4930K

La seul chose j'ai trouvé c'est ce poste d'un mec qui a eu le même prob et l'a résolu...

Voici:

Right out of the box this looked like a beautiful MB. It installed easily and felt sturdy. The documentation makes it easy to see where everything connects too, although there are some power points you begin to wonder if they are really needed (Hint...they ARE). I was drooling as I installed this in my wifes system, wishing I had used it on mine instead. I had to have a towel handy so I didnt drool on the board!

Then it happened....it powered up but beeped incessantly (six beeps, restart...six beeps...restart). This was not in the manual, so I am at a loss. I double check the memory placement and discover that it is incorrect, so I place it correctly. Easy! Still wont boot...but now I get no beeps and constant restarts. LED display shows error 67, which ends up being a Late CPU Initialization. So I try to contact support, who will not talk to me without the serial number. But the online system will not accept my registration, stating that it was not a valid serial number (was I sold a knock off?!?!). So I call them, but they are only open Monday thru Thursday and it is Saturday....and I work on weekdays, so there goes EVER getting ahold of support. Now, like any IT guy, I use google to find possible fixes.

I reseat the CPU (resulting the using more thermal paste and possible bent pins), reseat the ram, disconnect all devices, clear the CMOS, etc. No luck, still error 67, although once I got an error 60 instead....which is the same fault. I cannot even get into the BIOS. Finally I find a post about how to trick the board just to get the BIOS running. I had to remove the RAM and place one stick in DIMM4 (Zone B, really?!?!). But holy crap it worked! Got BIOS A running and set it to boot off the CD ROM first, and turned everything to a generic non-gaming system setup, like what you would see on a normal BIOS. I immediately set up the RAID on the SSD's and installed windows 7. Once completed I ensured BIOS B worked, the with BIOS A moved the RAM back to DIMM1 and DIMM3. Everything booted fine after that.

Once the system was running and updated I adjusted BIOS A for gaming and power, setting it up with extreme memory processing on 2400MHz, but no over-clocking (NOTE: Be sure you set the extreme memory processing to enabled, not just set the memory to 2400, or you get blue screens every few minutes. yeah...oops). Now the board just purrs along and I am beginning to regain my trust in it. I am still concerned if this is a legitamate board, and I still cannot seem to get it registered....and as a result cannot get support.

D'après ce que j'ai réussi a déchiffrer il a enlevé les barettes en laissant juste DIMM4 et ça a fonctionné...

Dernière édition par tamtam02 le 11 février 2016 à 19:33; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé » Album Photos
garzebuth @
Fermier
Fermier

6277pts

Message Posté le: 11 février 2016 à 15:09  Lien permanent
Répondre en citant
Si je comprends bien il y a 2 bios ?

Oui d'après ses explications il a réussi à booter avec juste une barrette sur DIMM4, il a fait ses réglages dans le bios et ensuite ça marchait...

Ca ne coute pas cher à essayer^^
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
tamtam02 @
Agriculteur
Agriculteur

1900pts

Message Posté le: 11 février 2016 à 15:27  Lien permanent
Répondre en citant
Oui il y a deux bios indépendant mais je sais pas si le deuxième est à jour sur ma carte et pour le mettre à jour me faudra un 39xx...

Ok j'ai bien compris alors et si ça coûte du temps et de la pâte thermique ya de la surface sur ces proc là... ^^ je vais essayer ce soir même si la solution me laisse perplexe... j'espère me reste assez de pasta suis au bout de la seringue...
Toutes façon si le proc était cramé ça booterais pas du tout je pense... j'ai déjà essayer avec 4770k mal decaps...

Edit:
Bon j'ai essayé avec une seule barette en DIMM4 et ça donne pas d'affichage mais plus de reboot et code erreur 60 et non plus 67...
Ensuite j'ai remis les 4 barettes et là miracle ça tourne... Très content
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé » Album Photos
Sauter vers: 
Surveiller les réponses de ce sujet CowcotLand topic RSS feed