Spire décline sa gamme HandyBook à la norme USB 3.0, histoire de s'ajouter à la petites liste des constructeurs proposant cette nouvelle norme.
Un look soigné, en forme de livre, un bundle complet, et surtout un tarif de 25€ HT.
Spire announced today that its HandyBook SSD/HDD Drive Enclosures are now available with USB3.0 compatibility. Keep your data safe and cool in the Spire all new HandyBook 2.5-inch SATA to USB3.0 Hard Drive enclosure. The HandyBook is a nifty little enclosure, great design in both appearance and functionality. Keep your data potable and stored safely inside the Spire HandyBook, allowing you to operate the hard drive plug and play at any time. The HandyBook can be opened at the touch of one button. Simply place your drive into the enclosure, connect it to your computer and start transferring your data at blazing speeds. The HandyBook is made with a special dual-layer design that reduces noise and is lightweight for maximum portability.
Guaranteed quality the HandyBook USB3.0 is portable solution offered by Spire - Powered by innovation.
* 2.5'' HDD/SSD Enclosure, supports the newest 2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD.
* USB3.0 and 2.0 compatible, high-speed data transfer
* Compact in size, easily fits into your pocket
* Lightweight, no more than the average mobile
* Plug & Play and hot swappable
* Including USB cable for direct operation
* Bus-powered, no external power needed
* Screw-free installation, no tools required
* Vibration proof design Aluminum alloy cover for the best heat dissipation.
* Easy to backup, copy and move your computer stored data
* Copy, move and place files by simply drag and drop
* Works with notebook, Mac and desktop PC
The HandyBook USB3.0 is compatible with both the newest Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0 and the older Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 2.0.
USD 24.99 / EURO 18.90
Product Includes :
*Set of screws
*User installation manual, Warranty registration card.
Product Description: （for reference)
HDD and SSD disc drive portable data-storage enclosure/housing.
The HandyBook USB3.0 Enclosures are now available from our factory in Shenzhen, China. Distribution through Spire branch offices locations will commence early August 2010. For more information or ordering information, please contact us utilizing the email form on our Contact page, or feel free to give our offices a phone call.
Spire, Founded in 1998 is a global supplier of cooling solutions, power supplies and Enclosures for the personal and networked computer, with its manufacturing facilities in Shenzhen, China and branch offices in USA, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Japan, Taiwan and Brazil, offers a wide range of thermal products and accessories for the computer industry.
source : Cowcotland