AMD propose les drivers Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.10.3, ces derniers devraient vous offrir des performances optimales dans les jeux Destiny 2 et The Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus.
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus may experience a crash or application hang on game launch with Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- Destiny 2 may experience a game crash or application hang during single player mission six on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- A random system hang may be experienced after extended periods of use on system configurations using 12 GPU's for compute workloads.
- Assassin's Creed: Origins may experience an intermittent application or system hang when playing on Windows7 system configurations.
- The GPU Workload feature may cause a system hang when switching to Compute while AMD CrossFire is enabled. A workaround is to disable AMD CrossFire before switching the toggle to Compute workloads.
- Resizing the Radeon Settings window may cause the user interface to stutter or exhibit corruption temporarily.
- Corruption may be experienced in Forza Motorsport 7 on some HDR displays with HDR enabled in game.
- Radeon WattMan reset and restore factory default options may not reset graphics or memory clocks and unstable Radeon WattMan profiles may not be restored to default after a system hang.
- OverWatch may experience a random or intermittent hang on some system configurations. Disabling Radeon ReLive as a temporary workaround may resolve the issue.
- When recording with Radeon ReLive on Radeon RX Vega Series graphics products GPU usage and clocks may remain in high states. A workaround is to disable and then re-enable Radeon ReLive.
Suivez la source pour télécharger les nouveaux drivers.
source : AMD