AMD nous propose de nouveaux drivers, les Radeon Software Crimson ReLive 17.11.4 Beta, ces derniers offrent le support et les performances optimales pour Doom VFR et Oculus Dash Open Beta.
- A system hang may be experienced when switching display modes in Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II on certain Radeon graphics products in a Crossfire configuration.
- Adjusting HBCC segment size on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products may cause system instability on certain configurations.
- Incorrect power and clock values may be reported on some Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- Some desktop productivity apps may experience latency when dragging or moving windows.
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege may experience an application hang when breaching walls with grenades or explosives.
- Rise of the Tomb Raider may experience an intermittent application hang during gameplay.
- A random system hang may be experienced after extended periods of use on system configurations using 12 GPU's for compute workloads.
- The GPU Workload feature may cause a system hang when switching to Compute while AMD CrossFire is enabled. A workaround is to disable AMD CrossFire before switching the toggle to Compute workloads.
- Resizing the Radeon Settings window may cause the user interface to stutter or exhibit corruption temporarily.
- Unstable Radeon WattMan profiles may not be restored to default after a system hang.
- OverWatch may experience a random or intermittent hang on some system configurations. Disabling Radeon ReLive as a temporary workaround may resolve the issue.
- Radeon RX Vega series graphics products may intermittently experience stability issues while enabling/disabling HBCC.
Suivez la source pour télécharger les nouveaux drivers.
source : AMD