AMD vient de publier de nouveaux drivers, les Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.2.1 Highlights, à priori point de certification WHQL. AMD évoque un support avancé pour le jeu vidéo Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age.
- OverWatch™ may experience a random or intermittent hang on some system configurations.
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege may experience an application hang when breaching walls with grenades or explosives.
- Netflix playback in a browser or via UWP application may experience stutter.
- After recording with Radeon ReLive GPU usage and clocks may remain in high states.
- Assassin's Creed®: Origins may experience bright or saturated lighting in cave missions.
- Mass Effect Andromeda™ may have issues enabling HDR10 on an HDR capable display.
- Forza™ Horizon 3 may experience corruption on rocks or foliage during gameplay.
- Halo™ Wars 2 may experience a crash on game launch.
- Enabling HBCC on Radeon RX Vega in multi GPU system configurations may cause the secondary graphics card to be hidden in Radeon Settings until reboot.
- Resizing the Radeon Settings window may cause the UI to restart or hang with HBCC enabled.
- Upgrading Radeon Software with Radeon RX Vega series graphics products in multi GPU on X99 chipsets may cause system instability after reboot.
- Radeon Settings may experience a hang when enabling AMD CrossFire with three or more graphics products.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may hang if enabled when cycling display power off and on.
- Trimming videos may fail to create a thumbnail if the video contains non-English characters.
- 3x1 display configurations may experience instability during Eyefinity creation or during gaming.
- The "Reset" function in Radeon Settings for Display, ReLive, and Video may not work as intended when using Radeon Settings in certain regional languages.
- Radeon WattMan may intermittently fail to load profiles for Radeon RX Vega on the global Radeon Wattman page.
- Rise of the Tomb Raider™ may experience an intermittent application hang during gameplay.
- A random system hang may be experienced after extended periods of use on system configurations using 12 GPU's for compute workloads.
- The GPU Workload feature may cause a system hang when switching to Compute while AMD CrossFire is enabled. A workaround is to disable AMD CrossFire before switching the toggle to Compute workloads.
Suivez la source pour télécharger les nouveaux drivers.
source : AMD