AMD nous propose de nouveaux drivers, les Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.11.1, qui promettent des performances optimales pour le jeu Red Dead Redemption 2.
Added Vulkan® Support
- - VK_KHR_timeline_semaphore
- - This extension introduces a new semaphore type that uses an integer payload to identify a point in a timeline. The extension supports querying the semaphore, host wait/signal operations, and device wait/signal operations.
- - VK_KHR_shader_clock
- - This extension allows a shader to query a real-time or monotonically incrementing counter at the subgroup level or across the device level.
- - VK_KHR_shader_subgroup_extended_types
- - This extension enables the nonuniform group operations in SPIR-V to support 8-bit integer, 16-bit integer, 64-bit integer, 16-bit floating-point, and vectors of these types.
- - VK_KHR_pipeline_executable_properties
- - This extension allows debugging and performance tools and applications in general to query properties and statistics about the pipeline compilation process.
- - VK_KHR_spirv_1_4
- - This extension allows the use of SPIR-V 1.4 shader modules, which in turn allows easier translation from high level languages into spirv.
- - VK_EXT_subgroup_size_control
- - This extension enables an implementation to control the subgroup size by allowing a varying subgroup size and also specifying a required subgroup size. The optional feature to allow full compute subgroups is enabled.
- - Clustered Subgroup Operations
- - This feature bit allows invocations to perform cluster operations such as add, mul, min, max, and, or, xor among partitions of a subgroup. The operations are only performed within the subgroup invocations within a partition.
Suivez la source pour télécharger les drivers.
source : AMD