AMD propose les drivers Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.3.1 Optional.
Les nouveaux venus sont optimisés pour les jeux Doom Eternal, Half-Life: Alyx et Ghost Recon Breakpoint (avec l'API Vulkan).
- - Frame skipping or choppy audio may be experienced in videos captured using Radeon ReLive.
- - Some games may experience stutter while using Instant Replay or third-party applications that stream or perform screen capture.
- - Hotkeys may fail to apply to scenes in ReLive scene editor when the scene has a custom name.
- - Webcam elements may fail to appear on screen when a custom location is set during ReLive recording.
- - AMD A-Series/E-Series APU Processors will reflect older Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition Settings user interface.
- - Zero RPM toggle may fail to reset or appear when disabling advanced fan tuning options in Performance Tuning.
- - Radeon Software may automatically close when a live stream is started or stopped.
- - Desktop cursor may intermittently remain visible after toggling Radeon Software’s overlay in some games.
- - Red Dead Redemption 2™ may experience a blank screen when launched using the Vulkan® API.
- - Radeon Software may experience an application crash, or a system TDR may occur, when VRAM reaches 8GB or more with HBCC enabled on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- - DOOM™ may experience an intermittent system hang or application crash during gameplay.
- - Space Engineers™ may experience an application or hang during gameplay when Grass Density is turned on.
- - A system hang or black screen may occur when exiting SteamVR™ with multi display system configurations.
- - Monster Hunter World™: Iceborne may have lower than expected performance in some areas of the game on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- - Video playback may exhibit corruption on Interlaced content in Movies and TV on Ryzen 3000 with Radeon Graphics Processors.
- - PassMark™ may experience an application hang on some Ryzen with Radeon Graphics Processors.
- - On Radeon RX Vega and older discrete GPUs and on APUs, enabling integer display scaling could result in a reduction of frame rate.
- - Integer display scaling may not show up as available in Radeon Software on some GCN-based GPUs.
- - The default hotkeys for recording and taking a screenshot with Radon ReLive have been updated. Recording is now 'Ctrl + Shift + E' by default and Screenshot is now 'Ctrl + Shift + I' by default.
Suivez la source pour les télécharger.
source : AMD
Marque : AMD