Le site d'AMD permet de télécharger de nouveaux drivers Radeon Software Adrenalin 20.7.1. Ces derniers offriront des performances optimales dans le jeu Disintegration, ainsi que l'AMD Bug Report Tool.
- - Some game titles may experience hitching or stutter when Instant Replay is enabled on Radeon RX 5000 series system configurations.
- - Radeon RX Vega Series and Radeon VII graphics products may experience performance drops when Performance Metrics Overlay is open while a game is running.
- - An error message may sometimes be displayed instead of your stream preview when switching between tabs in Radeon Software while streaming.
- - Custom fan and clock tuning may sometimes reset to default when changes are applied in the Radeon Performance Tuning tab.
- - Custom tuning profiles may fail to load or apply correctly after some system boots.
- - Display resolution may fail to stretch to full panel when the display scaling feature is enabled for Counter-Strike™: Global Offensive.
- - The game compatibility tab in Radeon Software may sometimes show incorrect GPU information for populated games.
- - An error message indicating “Oops something went wrong” may sometimes appear when clicking on the game compatibility tab.
- - Valorant™ may be detected or listed incorrectly as League of Legends™ in the gaming tab in Radeon Software.
- - Microsoft™ Teams may experience an intermittent TDR when performing screen sharing on some APU system configurations.
- - Saints Row™: The Third Remastered may experience a system crash or hang when changing display mode.
- - DOTA2™ may experience frame drops when Radeon Chill is enabled and the system is left idle for a short period of time.
- - Invoking Radeon Overlay may cause stuttering in playback content when using the Netflix™ Windows® store application.
- - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided™ may experience an application crash or hang when loading into some train stations.
- - Fan speed may report as zero when GPU-Z is running alongside a 3D application.
- - The toast messages for some features such as Instant Replay, Instant GIF and Radeon Replay are not correctly showing when Record Desktop is set to off.
- - Radeon Software Install now provides an error message when a user attempts to install unsupported hardware.
- - Some AMD Ryzen™ 3 2200U Mobile Processor with Radeon™ Vega 3 Graphic system configurations may experience a system hang or long boot time when upgrading from previous Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition releases.
- - DOOM Eternal™ may experience intermittent corruption on Radeon RX 5600 series graphics products.
- - DOOM Eternal™ may experience a system hang when HDR and Radeon Overlay are enabled.
- - Some hardware accelerated Chrome™ content leveraging VP9 playback may experience corruption on DisplayPort™ connected displays.
- - Grass or water corruption may be visible in Final Fantasy™ XV after extended periods of gameplay.
- - Radeon Software may fail to generate a profile for League of Legends™ in the gaming tab.
- - Radeon Software’s in-game overlay may fail to appear or may cut off when invoked on 4K display, while the desktop resolution is set to 4K and a game is running with a resolution set to 1080p.
- - After using the DirectML Media Filters in Radeon Software, graphics memory may no longer report accurately in Radeon Software performance section or may report still in use.
- - Enabling Radeon Image Sharpening may cause colors to appear washed out when HDR is enabled.
Suivez la source pour les télécharger.
source : AMD