AMD vient de mettre en ligne les drivers Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.8.3.
Ils promettent des performances optimales dans les jeux Project Cars 3, Marvel's Avengers et Fortnite.
Ainsi qu'un support étendu de l'API Vulkan :
- - VK_EXT_extended_dynamic_state. This extension adds more dynamic states. This allows applications to reduce the need to recompile and bind pipeline state objects.
- - VK_EXT_private_data. This extension allows applications to store application-defined data in a 64-bit private data slot.
- - VK_EXT_image_robustness. This extension adds stricter requirements such that drivers return default RGBA values instead of undefined values for out-of-bounds reads. The number of components returned depends on the number of components present in the selected format.
- - VK_GOOGLE_user_type. This extension indicates the driver’s support for shader modules using the SPV_GOOGLE_user_type SPIR-V extension.
- - Mortal Shell™ may experience a game or application crash when opening the inventory window in game.
- - Enabling HDR on some Radeon FreeSync 2 displays, may intermittently cause the display refresh rate to be forced to the FreeSync ranges minimum refresh rate during gameplay.
- - Surviving Mars™ may experience an application crash or hang at launch on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- - eFootball PES 2020™ may experience an application crash at launch on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- - Radeon Overlay may not be available or may fail to invoke on Hybrid Graphics system configurations when playing Hyper Scape™.
- - Counter-Strike: Global Offensive™ may experience intermittent stutter when some applications are running in the background such as third party matchmaking clients or Discord™.
- - YouTube playback may become frozen with Microsoft® Edge player and Chrome™ when played on an extended display on some AMD Ryzen™ 7 3000 series and AMD Ryzen™ 4000 series APU system configurations.
source : AMD