Si jamais vous n'avez pas lancé le jeu depuis la semaine dernière, voici une bonne nouvelle pour tous les amateurs de Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout : le jeu passe en version 4.5 et apporte de nombreuses nouveautés, à commencer par la mise en place du crossplay entre PC et PS4. Concernant le jeu en lui-même, on trouve deux nouveaux rounds et des lobbies personnalisés désormais accessibles à tous.
Et comme nous sommes sympathiques, le changelog est disponible ci-dessous. En anglais.
- Custom Lobbies (known previously as Private Lobbies) are now open to everyone, with an improved experience! You can start games with as few as four players, and PC and PS4 players can play together.
- PC and PS4 players can now matchmake together in all game modes! (Cross-platform parties are not possible yet)
- New Player Reporting feature for if you spot potential cheaters. We’ll never act solely on reports (reports help us with cross referencing) and we’ll never ban anyone for grabbing or using in-game mechanics in a normal fashion.
- Improved latency when grabbing objects or mantling. Things should be much more responsive now
- In-game visual indicator to show connection quality to help troubleshoot issues. Wondering if you disconnected? Wonder no more!
Fixes and Improvements
- Numerous improvements to de-sync, physics, and related issues. We will continue to update these issues, so please continue to report them.
- Snow will now display on Season 3 rounds for PC players!
- Fixed Fall Guys having too much throwing power with objects like basketballs, pegwins, eggs, and batteries.
- Fixed incorrectly eliminating the winning Squad in Royal Fumble
- Fixed eliminated Squads incorrectly qualifying into the next Round
- After tying a Round, Squads will not be randomly eliminated, but instead will all qualify into the next Round
- Fixed the 'Top X Qualify' number mismatching the Qualified Squads in the Qualification screen
- Fixed solo victory animation displaying when winning a Squads Show for some players
- Fixed the Featured Store only showing “Coming Soon” for players who have the game open whilst Store refreshes
- Improvement to being able to mantle the blocks even if you are experiencing high ping
- Players will no longer be able to climb above the doors and jump out of the Round
- Fixed batteries flying out of hands when players run into each other whilst both holding batteries
- Fixed Fall Guy being unable to climb a ramp when carrying a battery
- [Portuguese] Murder by Numbers' color and 'Glitch' emote
- [Korean] 'BSOD' and 'Game On' colors
- [Japanese + Korean] 'U.F.G.' and 'F.G.I.B.' costumes
- [Multiple] Various pieces of text in Show Selector menu
- [Multiple] Various pieces of text in Kudos store
Cosmetics and Animations
- Fixed the lack of SFX when performing 'Hanging guy' and 'Plinth Catch' victory animations
- Gato Roboto and Virtual Gato Roboto had the visuals on their shoulders fixed.
- Fixed upper issues with Fishtank and Deep Diver costumes
- Fixed small gap at waist for Little Leaguer and Pitcher Perfect costumes
- Fixed incorrect clipping on The Wimp costume when performing animations
- Fixed incorrect versions of the Devolver DLC costumes being shown in Team Rounds