AMD propose les drivers Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 19.12.3. Le but principal est d'améliorer la stabilité des drivers Adrenalin de nouvelle génération récemment lancés, les 2020.
- - Game and boost clocks may be incorrectly reported for Radeon™ RX 5500 XT graphics products in Radeon Software.
- - Radeon Software Install may experience an error and fail to detect AMD graphics hardware when a certain WiFi adapter is enabled in the system.
- - Rocket League™ may crash or experience an application hang after performing a task switch.
- - A black screen may occur when Performance Metrics Overlay is open and changing game resolution.
- - After disabling Radeon Software Overlay users may still see the toast messages for the overlay shortcut while in fullscreen games.
- - Audio from custom scenes may continue to play after recording or streaming has been stopped.
- - Installer audio has been reduced as it was too loud on some system configurations.
- - Some users may be unable to select drop downs in graphics settings for Tessellation Mode.
- - Radeon ReLive may appear to be missing or not available to install on some system configurations with Hyper-V enabled.
- - Newly added game profiles may fail to enable the currently selected global graphics settings options in their profile.
- - Performing an auto update from web to Adrenalin 2020 Edition from Adrenalin 2019 Edition may fail with an error code.
- - Improved Radeon Chill experience when using a gaming mouse.
- - Switching between borderless and fullscreen in some games when Performance Overlay is enabled and Radeon FreeSync is enabled may cause stuttering.
- - MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries™ may experience black corruption near the bottom of the screen close to the player model.
- - Radeon Anti-Lag may fail to enable for DirectX® 9 applications when enabled in the global graphics settings options.
- - Radeon Anti-Lag may fail to enable for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive™.
- - The custom stream option may fail to present users with a url box to choose their endpoint.
- - DirectML Media Filters may fail to apply Upscale and Denoise when attempting to do both at the same time on one image.
- - Some Radeon FreeSync enabled displays may experience LFC intermittently enabling mid game causing poor performance or stutter.
- - A grey box may prevent users from setting custom hotkeys in the scene editor.
- - Performing Auto Tuning for graphics clocks on Radeon RX 5700 XT may result in an extremely high OC or unstable OC.
- - Some games may experience instability and screen loss or control loss when performing a task switch when the Gaming profile is set in Radeon Software which enables Radeon Enhanced Sync.
- - Radeon Image Sharpening may fail to enable in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order™.
- - HDCP 2.2 enabled content may fail to play on some Radeon RX 500 series graphics products.
source : AMD