Le studio Lightspeed Studios propose un patch 1.6.0 pour son jeu Quake II RTX, nous avons le droit aux classiques corrections de bugs, mais également à l'ajout du AMD FSR.
Quake 2 RTX Patch 1.6.0 Release Notes
Quake 2 RTX Patch 1.6.0 Release Notes
- - Re-designed the material definition system for flexibility and modding.
- - Removed support for the VK_NV_ray_tracing Vulkan extension, which is superseded by
- - VK_KHR_ray_tracing_pipeline and VK_KHR_ray_query that were added earlier.
- - Added a setting to enable nearest filtering on world textures, pt_nearest.
- - Added a setting to enable the use of texture and model overrides in the GL renderer, gl_use_hd_assets
- - Also added support for converting sky surfaces into lights based on their flags, see pt_bsp_sky_lights.
- - Added support for IQM models and skeletal animation for the RTX renderer.
- - Added support for making any models translucent, and cl_gunalpha specifically.
- - Also added support for masked materials
- - Added support for polygonal light extraction from MD2/MD3/IQM models.
- - Added support for smooth normals on the world mesh through a BSPX extension.
- - Also added support for unlit fog volumes. See the comment in fog.c for more information.
- - Enabled game builds for ARM64 processors.
- - Extended the “shader balls” feature to support arbitrary test models with animation.
- - Fixed a crash that happened when loading a map with non-emissive lava material.
- - Also fixed loading of multi-skin MD3 models.
- - Also fixed long texture animation sequences.
- - Fixed some bugs in the model validation code
- - Fixed some self-shadowing artifacts by increasing the shadow and bounce ray offsets.
- - Also fixed some unlit or partially lit triangles by improving the BSP cluster detection logic.
- - Fixed the MZ_IONRIPPER sound
- - Fixed the rcon_password variable flags to prevent the password from being stored
- - Also fixed the background blur behavior when the menu is opened on a system with over 24 days of uptime.
- - Fixed the barriers in non-uniform control flow in the tone mapping shader
- - Fixed the buffer flags on the acceleration structure scratch buffer
- - Also fixed the crash that sometimes happened when entering The Reactor map
- - Fixed the disappearing light surfaces on some polygons with almost-collinear edges.
- - Fixed the lighting on the first person weapon when it’s left-handed.
- - Also fixed the missing frame 0 in repeated entity texture animations.
- - Fixed the pipeline layout mismatch in asvgf.c
- - Fixed the rendering of the planet’s atmosphere in the space environment.
- - Also fixed the sampled lighting estimator math, improved specular MIS.
- - Allowed changing the VSync setting without reloading the renderer.
- - Extended the supported light style range to 200% to fix over-bright lighting.
- - Implemented anisotropic texture sampling for objects seen in reflections and refractions using ray cones.
- - Improved CPU performance by not re-allocating the TLAS on every frame.
- - Also improved the handling of transparent effects in the acceleration structures.
- - Removed the fake ambient that was added when global illumination is set to “off”.
- - Removed the initialization of the async compute queue, which was unused. This improves rendering performance and fixes some compatibility issues with AMD drivers.
- - Also removed the MAX_SWAPCHAIN_IMAGES limit for XWayland
- - Replaced the implementation of model data handling on the GPU to improve scalability
- - Replaced the material BRDF with a more physically correct one and removed the non-linear albedo correction function.
- - Also replaced the normal map normalization on load with a compute shader to speed up engine startup and map loading.
- - Added auto-complete for the ray_tracing_api console variable
- - Added support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution
- - Also added support for HDR monitors
- - Added support for synthesizing emissive textures and fixing lighting in custom maps
- - Allowed saving and loading games in expansion packs
- - Fixed a crash due to invalid clusters on some world geometry
- - Fixed the debugging features of the bloom pass
- - Also fixed the lighting from light surfaces with animated textures
- - Implemented full-screen blend effects (such as on item pickup) in the RTX renderer
- - Improved support for old mods and enabled x86 builds of the dedicated server
- - Improved the behavior of Dynamic Resolution Scaling on map changes
- - Also improved the FPS counter behavior when r_maxfps is set
- - Improved the tone mapper
- - Replaced the rendering of laser beams as billboards with volumetric primitives
- - Added settings for texture filtering in the UI
- - Added support for maps in QBSP format
- - Merged over 350 commits from Q2PRO
- - Moved the security camera definitions to per-map files for modding
source : DSO Gaming
Marque : AMD
Posté le 27 Janvier 2022 à 11:31 par Jonathan Riemain