Le jeu Hitman 2 va avoir le droit au rendu DirectX 12 avec un nouveau patch, dont le déploiement doit débuter aujourd'hui. L'annonce peut paraitre surprenante puisque le reboot sortie HITMAN avait eu droit au rendu DirectX 12 et permettait au joueur de choisir entre les API DiretX 11 et 12. Toutefois, il semblerait que les développeurs se soient concentrés sur les nouveaux contenus plutôt que sur el développement technique du jeu pour l'instant.
Le nouveau patch inclura donc le rendu DirectX 12, mais pas seulement puisque un nouveau lieu fera son apparition Hantu Port (Singapore), avec des missions Sniper Assassin.
Game Update 2.20: What's New?
- - Hantu Port Location (Expansion Pass): The first major content drop for our Expansion Pass is a brand new Sniper Assassin map in Hantu Port, Singapore.
- - Hantu Port: We've added 7 new trophies/ achievements for the Hantu Port Sniper Assassin map.
- - Hantu Support: We've updated the menu flow for the Game Modes section, including new artwork and backgrounds for single player and multiplayer selection. Hantu Port has also been added to the Career Page.
- - Sniper Career: We've added the Himmelstein and Hantu Port locations to the Career/Statistics menu. The progression of each of the 3 rifles will be displayed (47, Stone and Knight).
Game Update 2.20: What's Changing?
- - Nul Point: We've fixed an issue that could result in a successful playthrough ending with a '0' score.
- - Static Rico: We've fixed an issue that could cause Rico Delgado to suspend his routine after the tattoo was finished.
- - Texture Fix: We've fixed an issue that could cause textures to flicker during the Three-Headed Serpent mission in Santa Fortuna.
- - Backpacker Bug: We've fixed an issue that could fail the 'Backpacker' Mission Story after placing the souvenir.
- - Shashka A33 Audio: We've fixed an issue that could cause the Shashka A33 rifle to have barely audible SFX when used by an NPC.
- - Brief Case: We've fixed an issue where 47 getting frisked with the briefcase could result in an animation where the briefcase clips through 47's legs.
- - Wrench Stash: We've fixed an issue that prevented the Handyman Wrench from being used in a 'Hidden Stash'.
- - Disco Crush: We've fixed an issue that was preventing unconscious NPC's from dying when a disco ball was dropped on them.
- - Environment Sweep: We've fixed multiple minor issues across all locations (including Legacy) relating to Environment Art.
- - Ambient Array: We've fixed various examples of ambient sound either being muted or not changing smoothly.
- - Wrench Hit: We've fixed an issue that was preventing sound effects from triggering when pacifying an NPC with a wrench.
- - Arrived: We've removed the Arrival 'location' from the Statistics page.
- - DX 12: We've enabled DX 12 support for all PC players using AMD and Intel DX12 GPUs and on NVIDIA GeForce 900 series or better. This option can be toggled in the Launcher.
- - Motion Blur: We've fixed an issue where the Motion Blur setting was not working as intended.
- - Benchmark Stats: We've fixed an issue that could prevent the results of the Benchmark being generated.
- - Multiple Monitors: We've fixed an issue that could cause out-of-world environments to be visible for players using multiple monitors, or a single ultra-wide monitor.
- - Taser Shot: We've fixed an issue where the ICA Proximity Taser would not react when being shot. Now, it will trigger as expected.
- - Stretched Outfits: We've fixed an issue where outfits could become stretched on certain machines running Windows 8.1 with AMD graphics cards.
- - PiP: We've fixed an issue where the PiP camera would sometimes display shadows erratically when the 'Screenspace Shadows' option is turned on.
source : Techpower Up